The EVO-C Disk, designed to be "Race Ready" right out of the box, is still evolving with 2 new features and sold with a Pride Carbon Fork !
The braking system has been upgraded. The EVO-C Disk range is now equipped with a Forward brake, offering high-end braking.
The Forward rear hub retains its 150 points, and 6 pawls engagement system. The aluminum hub body offers a new, bigger shape ! Visually, we are getting closer and closer to a very high-end hub.
- 6061-T6 Aluminum frame - Hydroformed Tubes
- Closed SWELL dropouts with tensioners
- Tapered head tube from Expert XL
- Forward Joyride AM 2 pieces external BB crankset
- Forward hub 6 pawls 150 engagement points, new and larger hub body
- Front hub female bolts and sealed bearings
- Forward Joyride double wall rims
- SHIMANO MT200 Hydraulic brakes
- Vee Speedbooster tires